driving instructors / office administrators
Have you ever just wanted to make a change, find a second job with flexible hours that’s not retail? Would you like to work for a fantastic family owned company? We might be the company for you! Our driving school is still growing and looking for energetic and responsible people to join our team.
We offer paid training, flexible work schedules, partial Health/Dental/Vision Insurance as well as PTO for all positions. In addition to this, all instructors in training also receive a generous signing bonus after the successful completion of all state certifications.
- Mandatory High School Diploma/GED
- No industry experience necessary, but you must have solid people skills, be friendly, patient, punctual and want to make a difference in our students’ lives.
- Must speak fluent English (fluency in a second language is a perk) and have great communications skills.
- Must have some computer skills and a cell phone.
- FBI background check required.
- Must be available some afternoon, evenings, weekends.
- Have a valid Washington Driver’s License with 5 years minimum driving experience. Must be 21. (See RCW 46.82.330 for complete State requirements)
- Provide a copy of driving records.